JUNE 25th - 29th, 2020 New Orleans, LA
MAKE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BEFORE NOVEMBER 1st AND LOCK IN EARLY BIRD PRICING FOR ALL PAYMENTS!!
* Is there a Carnival Parade?
* Yes! The NOLA Caribbean Festival experience consists of 21 official events, one of which is a Carnival parade with masquerade bands, paint vs powder band, dance groups, brass bands, and Mardi Gras Indians.
* What days & times is the festival?
* Friday, June 26th - 3:00pm-8:00pm
* Saturday & Sunday, June 27 & 28th & 12:00pm-8:00pm
*Can I get a VIP ticket?
* Yes. VIP & ULTRA VIP tickets will be available.
*Are outside food and drinks allowed?
* No. Please support the food and drink vendors at the festival. We have a fantastic and eclectic mix of Caribbean food and drinks.
* Can I bring my dog?
* No. We love dogs but unfortunately they are not allowed at this festival.
* Are there ATMs?
* NO. This is a CASHLESS event. You will be able to load money onto your wristband before the event online, on our app or at the festival at designated kiosks.
* I’m from out of town, where should I stay?
* The Moxy Hotel. Set in a beautiful building with a glass facade, this trendy downtown hotel is a 1-minute walk from the historic Canal Street streetcar line, and only a 5-minute walk from lively bars and nightclubs along iconic Bourbon Street and historic French Quarter. Stylish rooms offer flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and desks. Suites feature living rooms with pull-out sofas. A buzzy cafe/cocktail bar serves light bites 24/7 (the only 24 hour hotel bar in the state!). There's also a gym, and a contemporary, open-plan lounge/library.
* Are there vegetarian/vegan food options?
* Yes. There will be vegetarian/vegan food options at the festival.
Copyright 2019 CARNIVAL CRASHERS